FIRESTONE POURABLE SEALANT (3.78L)
Firestone Pourable Sealant S-10 is designed for sealing penetration pockets used in conjunction with Firestone roof systems.
Part A: One gallon (3.78 L) can
Part B: One pint (0.47 L) can
Weight per Carton: Approximately 46 lb (21 kg)
Method of Application:
1. Substrates must be free of water, dust, dirt, oil, and any other contaminants.
2. After preparation of the penetration pocket per Firestone details, pour Part B into Part A, and mix thoroughly with a
drill with a mixing blade. Mix until the Part A material is uniform in color. If material contains gray streaks, mixing
should continue. Mix so that material on the bottom and sides of the can is fully circulated and blended.
3. Pour the Pourable Sealer into the penetration pocket. Mound the sealer so as to shed water away from the actual
4. Do not thin Pourable Sealer S-10 or use partial quantities.
• Store in original, unopened containers, at temperatures between 60 °F and 80 °F (15.6 °C and 26.7 °C) until ready
• When exposed to lower temperatures, restore to room temperature prior to use.
• For optimum results, rotate stock to ensure stored material has not exceeded the shelf life of one (1) year.
• Shelf life of one (1) year can be expected when stored in original sealed containers at temperatures between
60 °F and 80 °F (15.6 °C and 26.7 °C).
• Shelf life will be shortened if exposed to elevated temperatures.